· When you are exiting your vehicle, please wear a mask and remain six feet away from the school’s staff.
· Pull down to the orange cone and wait for your scholar to be escorted to your vehicle.
· Please do not cross over our markings located on the ground. It is for your safety, as well as our staff’s safety.
· Do not drive around other vehicles while in line.
· Drive out of the line if you have received your child or dropped your child off, as to not hold up the line.
Breath of Life Preparatory Academy has a new phone number.
In the event you are unable to reach us at 901-383-5546, BOLPA has added an additional number that you may call. The number is 901-671-5761.
Canned Good Drive:
BOLPA's annual canned good drive is happening now! Don’t forget to bring in canned goods now through November 20th. The group with the most canned goods will win a movie and treat day! Canned goods may be dropped off during drop-off and dismissal time.
This Thursday, November 19th, our scholars will have their thanksgiving luncheon in their classrooms. All teachers will decorate their class and have planned fun thanksgiving crafts for the scholars to do. On Thursday, all scholars will be allowed to wear fall colors as we learn about being thankful and enjoying family and friends.
Elementary: Scholars in grades Kindergarten through 2nd will be out of school on November 25th, 26th, and 27th for Thanksgiving break.
Preschool: All preschool scholars will be out of school on November 26th and 27th for Thanksgiving break.
December 18th – School closes at 12:00 p.m. All scholars will need to be picked up by 12:00.
December 31st- January 1st- School Closed
Elementary: Scholars in grades Kindergarten through 2nd will be out of school on December 21stthrough January 4th.
Preschool: All preschool scholars will be out of school on December 21st-25th. Tuition is not due for this week.
Class Christmas Parties:
December 17th- Information coming soon from your scholar's teacher.
Please be reminded that tuition for December cannot be split. The full tuition payment for the month of December is due on Tuesday, December 1, 2020. Please note this is not for weekly paying parents. If you have questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact me at 901-671-5134 Ext.5509. My office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.